162 Craftsman Gunmetal Sockets
Fits (46) 1/4-drive sockets, (66) 3/8-drive sockets, (48) 1/2-drive sockets and (2) spark plug sockets.
Accommodates all sockets from the Craftsman 282-piece gunmetal chrome mechanics tool set CMMT45282.
Caution: Recommended for a 3-1/2 inch or deeper drawer.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 162 Craftsman sockets:
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(16) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 3/16 to 1 in
(16) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 1 in
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 13 to 22 mm
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 6 to 22 mm
3/8-drive spark plug socket, size 5/8 (Craftsman 82-031)
3/8-drive spark plug socket, size 13/16 (Craftsman 82-032)
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1 in
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1 in
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 12 to 24 mm
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 12 to 24 mm
This tool organizer was designed to fit the sockets from the Craftsman 282-pc gunmetal chrome set CMMT45282.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 21-1/4 X 13-3/4 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.